This past week has felt like the most significant week in my pregnancy so far. It's like out of nowhere, I feel huge, sore and awkward almost all the time! A couple things have happened this week that have made me feel this way.
You know you're definitely out of the "honeymoon stages" of pregnancy when:
1) Co-workers make comments to you like, "Wow you look huge today!
2) "I swear you went from small to large overnight!"
3) "I can't help but notice you have a little shelf you can rest your hands on now!"
4) "You look really tired. Are you sleeping well?" (Um no, not when you're getting up to pee and find a comfortable position half the night!)
5) People walk by you at work and you catch them just staring at your stomach with a look on their face, like "WOW." They don't disguise it well.
6) You go out for walks in the morning and afterward feel like you just did a strenuous aerobics class. (sore joints, backache, etc)
7) You start feeling painful nerve twinges you didn't know you had.
8) You're baby uses your abdomen as a punching bag....and you will also see a foot go from one end of your stomach to the other.
These are just some things I've noticed this week that I thought I should capture because this week I've felt like I've officially entered the last stages of pregnancy. I will always remember week 32!