Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm back!

Wow! It's been a great couple of months and we are loving being parents! I think I've experienced every emotion possible the past couple of months! Ethan was born on Oct 14, 2009 at 9:32 a.m. He was 6 lbs. 14 oz and 21.5 inches long. At his 1 month appointment, he was just over 9 lbs, and I'm sure he's inching towards 10 lbs by now! He's now 7 weeks old and is starting to smile and coo at us when we play with him! He is such a cutie and we're loving him! Here is a link to our web album.
http://picasaweb.google.com/juliamcdonald1

2 comments:

Eaton Five said...

He is such a handsome little guy! I loved looking at your album picts and loved the ones on the brown leather couch!!!

Criscell said...

Hey--I heard you are gone now! I never got to tell you goodbye!