Thursday, July 31, 2008

Catching up!

Well this past month has flown by and I have some major catching up to do! I figured I'd start with some pictures from my trip to Oakland/San Fransciso to visit my old friend Tiffany. I had a week left before I started my job and I figured I make good use of my time! It was a fun trip and was nice to get away from the heat of Arizona for a few days! My favorite part was seeing a San Francisco Giant's baseball game. We rode a ferry from Oakland to San Fran and it was really cool! We got a good view of the Bay Bridge and the field is so cool. It's built right on the coast and it makes for a good view while you're watching the game!

The next day we did the tourist thing and checked out some sites in San Francisco. The one with just me has Alcatraz in the background. I really liked my USA hat. It was right before the 4th, I should have bought it huh? It was a great trip! Thanks Tiff!



P.S. Stay tuned! More updates to come!!!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Oh dude - your hair has gotten long! I'm diggin the trolley picture with the SYSCO truck in the back...how perfect is that? Fits you PERFECT!!! LOVE IT!!! Glad to see you are back in the blogging world! :)