Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Stuff!

Yeh! My friend Kim helped me make my blog all fun and pretty and showed me how to put some great tunes on it as well! I've got some fun stuff to post about my trip to California, but I'm way too tired to do that right now. I am now a slave to the rigours of full time work and have to make a not so fun commute in rush hour traffic. The job is great so far, just long hours of orientation speeches and watching a ridiculous video about ergonomics! Haha, that was a good one. But the office building is new (opened in 2005), clean, and all around makes you feel good when you're there. So that is a good thing. I can't complain about the job and the benefits are great. Now it's all about learning all the in's and out's of the position. What fun lies ahead!

8 comments:

[Stacia] said...

Way cute! Did you guys design it yourself or did you get a template somewhere online? I hope you had fun in Cali-we need to figure out a time we can meet at Lake Powell this summer...
Don't roast!

Stac

Our Family said...

Glad you like it so far. Goodluck with the commute. At least it's not too far.

Kayleen said...

Your blog looks GREAT! I don't know that we'll be able to get together any time soon. I've got to stay close to home and going out to eat is out of the question because I have gallstones. We'll have to shoot for after this kid is born!

Criscell said...

Cute blog background! Where did you get it? Sorry about your commute to work. No fun! I'm glad you're liking it okay so far.

Criscell said...

Hey do you guys want to come over to our place for dessert this Sunday? I have to check with my Hubby for sure, but we want to have you over!

Nikki said...

Nice look on the blog...fancy update! Now it is all cute and crap it should get more love from you and updated more! :)

Criscell said...

Does 6:30 sound okay for dessert? Let me know.

Julia said...

Sounds great Criscell! See you then!