Sunday, October 26, 2008

ASU game

For my birthday, I wanted to go see some kind of sporting event and we found out that ASU was playing around my birthday. So we got tickets and went and watched ASU get creamed by Oregon. I wished we could have seen a better game, but I suspected it would take a miracle for ASU to win based on what I've seen of their previous games this year. Anyway it was still a lot of fun. We were amazed at how big the stadium is and even more amazed at how much tailgating goes on before the game! That was pretty interesting! Walking through the crowds of people and all the little teeny boppers that were trying to turn an oversized ASU t-shirt into a cut up mini-skirt, Mo turned to me and said, "Our girls will not be going to school here." I can only imagine what the world will be like when we have teenagers! Anyway, the weather the absolutely perfect the entire time! I loved that! My only other experiences going to football games involved frigid cold, wind and snow! (Remember that BYU game Nikki?) So we had a great time and I couldn't have asked for a better night. Here are a couple pics of our night!

4 comments:

Criscell said...

Us Idaho people don't know what it's like to not FREEZE during a football game, huh! Happy (early) B-day!

Our Family said...

That looks so fun. I love the enviroment of sporting events. I'm glad you got to go. Happy Birthday!

Tiffany Dawn Evans said...

jules,
don't love the fact that you can go and do things like that??? i love college football!!! oh and don't forget BSU won in that stadium. hope you have a good bday.

Sabrina said...

I'm just learning about this blog stuff but I love hearing about you guys. Choa!