Thursday, December 4, 2008

Is it December already???

I'm having a hard time getting used to the idea that it is December when it's 70 degrees outside! But I love it and I don't even miss snow! Probably because I will be certainly seeing it over the Christmas holiday since we are going to Alaska and Utah/Idaho for Christmas!
The month of November flew by and we had a great time especially since Mo was out of school for the last 2 weeks of November! We did a lot of fun things and I even got a little time off work before and after Thanksgiving. Today was my last official day of training as a new associate at my job! (Apparently there will be more training here and there, but not for awhile.) Don't worry, it only took 5 months! It's a relief to be able to move on with my new responsibilities. Anyway, moving to the fun things we've been up to. We've been hiking up this wimpy little hill a couple of times and we liked it because we were able to be out in the beautiful weather. It's a fun little running/walking trail that is right near where we live.
This is me embracing Arizona in every way! Haha
A view from the top!
We also made it to the temple for the first time since living here!
It doesn't rain much here, but when it does rain, it really comes down and makes a big ruckus, so I thought I should capture it!

Well there are more things to post, but it's past my bedtime so I'll have to do it another day! Hope you enjoyed the pics!

4 comments:

Our Family said...

You guys are so good. We have lived in AZ for almost a year and have yet to attend the temple. We always go when we go to Utah instead. You hikes look fun.

nan said...

Julia...cool pics! I love the one at Sedona? (is that right?)
We need to get together sometime! Brooklyn is growing so fast!
I'm glad to hear that you have finally finished training! Congrats! Don't you love being in AZ? All that heat makes it worth living in this fabulous weather! And just think... it will be great until next May!

Criscell said...

YIPPEE!!! You're finally done with your training for work! I bet that feels so good. I have a hard time with the holidays around here too when it's so hot outside still!

Nikki said...

Ok, so after watching Dirty Jobs tonight...that big phat cactus you were "hugging" is most likely over 200 years old. Holy freakin crap! :) Glad to see you still know how to post! :)