Monday, June 30, 2008

Interesting sights in Phoenix

I was driving around the other day and noticed a park and school playground right by each other. Now these pictures are nothing new to people that are from Arizona, but they struck me as funny.









Those sun shades over the toys look really nice! The poor kids need some shade when they play in the hot sun! That was just an interesting observation I had today coming from someone who lived in Alaska for the past 3 years!

And here is a nice picture of some pretty pink desert plants. Sorry i don't know what they are!

3 comments:

Karisa said...

Don't melt. I can't imagine Phoenix in the summer.

Our Family said...

Thanks for having us over last night. Your couches look amazing and your brownies were awesome. Wes was so cute when he came home. He said to me that he feels like he finally has friends in AZ. Thank you so much.

Criscell said...

I know just what you mean! That made me laugh when we first moved here too. Thanks for having us over on Sunday! The dessert was delicious! We want to have you guys over sometime too.

Oh, and the pink flowers are called bouganvea (sp?)